Announcing Companions NEW Certified Medication Aide Course for STNAs
Long term care facilities and assisted living facilities are now hiring Certified Medication Aide to help the Nurses pass routine medications, allowing the nurse to spend more time coordinating the important patient care.
Many TLC facilities in the Ashland, Norwalk and Vermilion areas are employing Certified Med Aides to enhance their quality of nursing care
Hiring Med Aides Can:
- Enhance your facilities patient care
- Promote your STNA education levels
- Create a solid team of cross trained caregivers
- Must be a certified STNA for at least 1 year
- Able to pass a 120 hour course complete with lecture, lab and clinical experiences
- Pass a state written and skills test with 80% or better
- 4 week course
- Includes 80 hours classroom & lab experience
- 40 hours supervised preceptor experience
- $850 – includes books & testing fees
- PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE!